The IS is offered with three powertrains and nine models
The 2024 IS is the first Lexus vehicle to debut the Lexus Driving Signature development standard. A new Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 offers enhanced and new standard safety features for ultimate peace of mind. Drivers will appreciate a brand new multimedia system with an available 10.3” touchscreen display.
The IS will now be available with 19” wheels for the first time to improve handling, especially in corners. Two 19” wheel options are available for F SPORT models, including a BBS wheel specific to the F SPORT 3 with the Dynamic Handling Package..
2024 Lexus IS Design
The bold new exterior styling shows off a sleek and elegant design while still maintaining an athletic silhouette. It is slightly wider than the outgoing model with muscular fenders to accommodate standard 19” wheels and larger tires. NuLuxe-trimmed seating gives the cabin a luxurious feel while features like dual-zone automatic climate control as well as heated and ventilated front seats ensure ultimate comfort.
2024 Lexus IS Performance
- A 2.0L turbocharged and intercooled inline-four mated to an 8-speed Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission
- A 3.5L V6 sending power to all four wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission
- An enhanced 3.5L V6 making 311 horsepower and 280 lb.-ft of torque mated to a six-speed automatic transmission (providing an additional 51 hp and 44 lb.-ft. of torque over the aforementioned V6)
Standard 18” wheels replace the outgoing 17” options previously available on the IS.
The new IS has been tested at the Toyota Technical Centre Shimoyama in Japan to ensure optimal performance.
2024 Lexus IS Technology
The 2024 IS features a new 8” touchscreen multimedia system, which is nearly 80mm closer to the driver for easy access. A new 10.3” touchscreen is available for those who prioritize connectivity on the road.
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility are available.
2024 Lexus IS Safety
The 2024 Lexus IS comes standard with Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, which receives enhancements and several new features.
- Automatic high beams
- Lane departure alert with steering assist
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection and bicycle detection
- Front-to-front risk detection
- Left turn intersection support
- Lane tracing assist
- Full-speed range dynamic radar cruise control