Added Performance, Improved Dynamics
The 2023 Lexus UX is a refresh that focuses on incremental design updates and improved driving dynamics. The updates bring UX improved ride stability, better multimedia experience and improved safety.
Introducing the 2023 Lexus UX in Markham, Ontario
- Available exclusively in a Hybrid Model with All-Wheel Drive System
- Increased body rigidity and quieter cabin
- New Lexus Interface with a larger touch screen for passengers and driver
- New F SPORT Trim with signature Design and Handling Characteristics
- Available Mid 2022
Lexus intended to improve the new 2023 UX 250h AWD's driving performance by improving steering response, handling stability, and ride quality. By adding 20 spot welding spots to the body, structural rigidity was increased, and the electronic power steering and shock absorbers were re-calibrated correspondingly.
The inclusion of newly developed 18-inch run-flat tyres on new UX 250h AWD versions improved noise and vibration reduction.
The UX 250h AWD F SPORT's driving look and sportiness have been improved for 2023 with the addition of the F SPORT Design and F SPORT SERIES 1 and 2 packages. F SPORT wheels, grille, dark roof rails, a black roof, moonroof, rain sensing wipers, fog and cornering lamps, automatic headlamp levelling, and painted wheel arch moulding are standard on these versions.
The new Lexus Interface entertainment system with an optionally larger, higher-resolution touchscreen display is standard on the 2023 UX 250h AWD. By refining the forms and switch placement of the instrument panel and console area, overall cabin usability has been increased. For increased usage, the wireless charging space has been vertically enlarged and LED lighting has been added at the top. In addition, two USB charging connections have been added to the front of the console.
For UX drivers and passengers, the Lexus Interface multimedia system and associated services offer a reimagined user experience. The system has the latest display with greater resolution and smartphone-like anti-glare technology, with a base 8-inch or optional 12.3-inch touch panel situated closer to the driver. Users can interact with the device using simple touch and voice interfaces.
Lexus Interface now supports dual Bluetooth® phone connections and standard wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto compatibility. The redesigned UX includes a slew of new standard Connected Services. With a 3-year trial subscription, Safety Connect features an Emergency Assistance Button (SOS), 24/7 Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Locator, and Collision Assistance. With a 5-year trial, Service Connect allows drivers to receive Vehicle Health Reports, Maintenance Alerts, and reminders.
With a three-year trial of Remote Connect service, owners may keep connected to their UX 250h AWD via the Lexus app. Users can turn on the headlights, lock and unlock the doors, and start the vehicle remotely. Users can also check the status of their vehicle, receive reminders, and establish Guest driver alarms.
The 2023 Lexus UX is only available with a Self Charging Hybrid Electric Powertrain that generates 181 Net Horsepower, yet is surprisingly fuel efficient. The lightest ever All Wheel Drive System features enhanced ride dynamics that are sure to provide you the performance and additional traction if and when required.
Building on F SPORT Design, the F SPORT SERIES 1 package adds standard performance dampers® and an Active Variable Suspension (AVS). The rear performance dampers® quickly absorb body flex and minor vibrations to further sharpen handling and improve overall ride comfort and quietness. In addition, with the responding damping force adjustment, the AVS simultaneously maintains a flat posture and absorbs excess shock, even on road surfaces with a combination of large undulations and minor bumps. This results in enhanced steering response, stability, and a comfortable ride. Steering response is further improved by adding a brace to the steering gear.
The Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 preventive safety system is included on the new 2023 UX 250h AWD. The goal is to reduce traffic injuries and fatalities, as well as to ease the burden on drivers.
- The performance of the single-lens camera and millimeter-wave radar has been improved to increase the response range of the Pre-Collision System (PCS), which is designed to detect daytime bicyclists and pedestrians in low-light conditions and, at intersections, to detect oncoming vehicles before right turns and pedestrians crossing the street from the direction the vehicle was travelling before it began to make a right or left turn. Emergency Steering Assist, which assists steering inside the vehicle's lane as cued by the driver, is also included.
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), an advanced driving support function that supports steering to keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane, has had its lane-recognition functions improved through the use of AI technologies that expand the assist range, resulting in smoother and more-continuous steering assist.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) (with an all-speed tracking function), which controls acceleration and deceleration so that the distance to an immediately preceding vehicle is constant within the speed set when driving on motor-vehicle-only roadways and others, now includes a curve speed-control function that decelerates the vehicle in advance based on the size of an approaching curve.
Sign Up to know more or Book a test drive