Standard filter designed to capture particles including pollen, dust and other allergens.
Functioning much like a Pollen Filter. It also holds a static charge that captures smaller particles like brake and tire dust.
Made from the same high quality filter material as the Electrostatic Air Filter, the charcoal filter adds a layer of activated charcoal to absorb and remove odours.
- Cabin Air Filters helps capture unwanted particles such as pollen, dust and other pollutants before they enter your vehicle’s compartment.
- The benefit is cleaner, fresher air.
- May vary by model, replace according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Over time filters become clogged which reduces air flow from your air conditioner and heater.
- Over time charcoal filters lose the ability to absorb and remove odours.
- Driving in heavy traffic, urban or dusty environments or on dirt roads may shorten the filter’s life.
- Cabin Air Filters should be replaced according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Cabin Air Filters are installed on all current Lexus models (2006 model year and newer).
A vehicle’s cabin can contain high concentrations of dust, pollen and other unwelcome air particles which can potentially affect the comfort and health of vehicle occupants and aggravate allergies.