- Environmental conditions, driving habits or poor quality gasoline can cause build-up in your vehicle’s fuel and combustion systems, compromising both fuel economy and performance.
- The service cleans and eliminates contaminants and deposits in the combustion chambers and on intake and exhaust valves.
- Restores efficiency to the EFI system.
- Oxygen sensor and catalytic converter safe.
- Helps improve fuel economy.
- Creates a combustible emulsion of gasoline and water.
- Controls moisture produced by condensation in the fuel system.
Every 80,000 kilometres or if performance issues exist.
A two-step 360° fuel system cleaning process performed by Lexus Certified Technicians.